Monday, January 19, 2009

T.E.R.I.M.A. K.A.S.I.H.


Terima Kasih Tuhan
I thank God for the many splendid things in my life... yes I do... and yes I do forget to thank Him for the many splendid things in my life too sometimes!!! I'm just human. With uncountable flaws. But try to be a better person I do too.

Well, all of my batch TESL Cohort 2 were strictly not allow to stay in the hostel this semester. Of course I was devastated to get the news!!! Together with Has, we've planned to be roomate this sem. We wonderfully talk how fun it will be... especially when it goes to watching her English series collection. But yeah the dream was shattered into many broken jars. Sob sob.

Ceritanya LUCKY ME... there is place I still could go after I got the news - like 3 weeks before. My sis' house. F.O.C. No RM70 deduction. 24hours wireless connection. What else??? No worry about transportation coz I car pool with my sis. Unlike some of my friends. They have to went through many troubles. Search for rental house. Budgeting things!!!! ETC... don't mention about diorang pergi merayu minta tinggal hostel. Sungguh tidak berperikemanusiaan orang-orang atasan itu. Dan alasan juga tidak konkrit!!!

I got a phone call from Salina yesterday. She was like expressing her worry that their batch will also face the same thing!!!! And now they are like trying to book the seniors' rental house so they won't have to go through the hassle of searching for one. Yeah... they might face the same thing. Thanx to the superior people who are so not professional of handling such matter. They should take the subject we do this semester - PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Hmmm....angin sampaikan mesej ini pada mereka. Duh like they even care for such argument!!!

2 comments: