Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shake the Bellydance Baby!!!

It has been a long time since I last strolled and strolled in any shopping mall. So when I got the chance last Saturday before Ranau here I come - balik kampung, I so grabbed it. It was not that I was overly excited about the whole thing. It just that I had long wanted to find this one particular CD. And I felt that KK price is far cheaper than Ranau. The whole matter is about being economical.





the cd shop in 1 Borneo no Surau ni sad shopping mall

The CD fall under this category:

ahah alas found.... here...


Abeq my bestie my 'Dare to Lose' bestie who is now far away in Tawau for her pracical actually had promised to lend me her CD but I couldn't wait till February. Better buy it myself. Add my 'Dare to Lose' CD collection. Well this is only my third. :P
Cost me only RM9.90!!! Now I could CD-teach myself the sexxxyyy dance. Phewww... but I still want Abeq to personally coach me. Oh yes.. she definitely could do the dance!!! RRRRR.... Abeq don't you break my heart by breaking your promise arrrr!!! RRRRR...

No comments:

Post a Comment