Sunday, January 18, 2009

S.T.U.P.I.D. P.L.A.I.N. I.D.I.O.T.S!!!

I got emergency call!!! No... no.. my Sesame Street ringing tone didn't ring. The emergency call was not signify by any of my cells. Yes... my love Batu 3310 didn't shriek out her beautiful voice bah, OK!!! This emergency call was toneless. Well, thank God it cooperated so obediently to be in silent mode this time... at this mom... during class... Mr. Georgie's class. Well... not that I am like Yan bah juga!!!

I had.. really had to dash out from the class. The toxic really needed to be flushed out of my system. Thank God the ladies was just above our class. Just few staircases. It felt like walking on the stairway to heaven, oh!!!

I opened the first nearest door to heaven. OMG!!! Stink.... and tissues swam inside the toilet bowl. Not heaven at all. Second door... S*** this is hell!!! The scene was really distasteful. A knot of tension and infuriation started to form within me. Third door and so on.... same yucky view... tissues, the yellow urine, the bad odour.... how I felt like smacking someone hard on the face sampai gigi dia berterabur keluar!!!

Just who were the I.D.I.O.T.S. who committed all of these sins??? M.O.R.O.N.S.!!! I am hot... of course I am hot with R.A.G.E. I couldn't believe it - well I have to believe... teachers - to - be didn't have the sense to clean up their S.H.I.T. after they've done with their business, investment, whatever name they have!!! Here in GAYA!!! Well i guess these type of morons are everywhere. How stupid and how sad. Someday they will ask the students to keep the school's toilet clean. Ironically, they don't know how!!!

Now, I had to walk farther which made me feel even madder, tak guna. Smuggled myself into the lecturer/ staff washroom somewhere. Hopefully di sana saya tidak perlu kencing atau berak di atas najis sesiapa yang B.E.B.A.L. macam....
P/S: I should done some photo blogging actually for this post... nay... geli mau tunggu di jamban lama-lama!!! Nanti Pn. Salmah marah kalau dia nampak.




4 comments:

  1. this is a good entry.. urm.. i guess u shud upload some photos of it kide'! and u dun have to worry.. this is ur blog and it's ur right whether u want to publish the photos or not..

    i think teachers shud learn about the cleanliness as well.. there shud be one particular subject about cleanliness here in INSTITUT PERGURUAN GAYA...

    not to blame anyone, but i think those people yang guna tissue mostly chinese.. hahaha.. this is based on observations.. xoxo!

    and the DIRECTOR or this institute shud as well concern about 'hidden facilities' in this college.. 'hidden facilities' means jamban2 and kelas yang no LCD and etc. not just kasi cantik the main entrance and dia punya pintu masuk office.. altho i never enter her room but most people said mau 2-3 pintu di buka then only her room!

    go kide' go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...ya kan yan... afraid bah macam kambing!!!! went again today to that particular ladies'. sadly sama juga!! tapi tidak as bad as last friday!!! and i got some snippets!!!will upload it!!!something need to be done seriously... ini attitude problem bah ni!!!owh owh owh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey intan...bah link arrr...sy mo link ko ni....

    ReplyDelete