Tuesday, January 13, 2009

- BLOGGING ROCKS LIFE -

Kami di UiTM Main Campus Dataran Dah Lupa Nama

Yan as in the pic with me aka Hajah (since she wore her jubah made in the holy city of Mecca - I tell you) surely rocks!!! I guess she is the first to embark into the world of blogging in our class. Blogging - I'm not referring to friendster blogging of course!!! Cool cool Yan!!! Hopefully one of her asset wil not go kembang-kempis upon reading 'Cool, cool Yan!!!' Hehehehe... just kidding kio Yan!!!

This is testing... testing power... my first post (though the blog is not erm... that fined tune yet)!!! As my blogger friend Khairunnie my dearest junior back in high school said in her blog Shouting To the world!!! Am I shouting to the world?? Erm... I don't know... testing power done!!!!

2 comments: