Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rindu Juta-juta Pada...

I unpacked all of my junks from Zeth's rental house. should have done it earlier... last year lagi patut but too damned lazy to do. this rice cooker





was among the thing I found. My very first rice cooker. A present from my late father. He bought it for me so I could cook throughout my practicum in SMK Lok Yuk. I rented in Zeth's house. Cut some budget by doing my own cooking.
Seeing the rice cooker brought back all of the memories. I was flooded with rindu juta-juta sama gemulah bapa saya.
I whispered my silent prayer for my beloved father.
"Tuhan yang maha penyayang maha pengampun maha mendengar doa hambaNya... cucuri rahmat ke atas roh bapa saya. Sayangi beliau. Jauhkan siksa yang tidak tertanggungkan. Tempatkan beliau di kalangan orang beriman."



last pic with my father

Selagi jasad bernyawa rindu juta-juta ini tidak akan ada akhirnya. Rindu juta-juta ini bersandar pada kenangan terus subur dizahirkan pada kiriman doa-doa. Mudah-mudahan Allah menerimanya.


3 comments:

  1. tahniah,kiranya beliau masih hidup dia pasti bangga dengan diri mu olumis. trust me he luvs you and always hope all the best to you!!teruskan mengirim doa buat ayah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya setuju kide.. semoga arwah ur father di cucuri rahmat dan diletakkan dgn orang2 mukmin.. insyaAllah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. alfatihah.
    may he rest in peace, and may Allah bless his soul.

    ReplyDelete