Thursday, December 30, 2010

Teacher's Wand is Cooler than Harry Potter's



My friend Tariq said to me, "Being a teacher, you have the beauty of changing forever, the lives of those students. It takes one spark, to make them forever different. Education is the best way to overcome the digital, societal, and poverty divide so, you have in your hands, the wand to make those young lives, ever bright to the rest of their lives...
so think about it."

Agreed! Teacher's wand is just cooler than Harry Potter's. And real.

Countdown starts now. Two more days for the school break to end. I miss my 'kampung', Ulu Sugut! I miss going to class. Most of all I so miss being called by my the students,

1. Teacher-teacher
2. Ceguuuuuu.....
3. Ustajah, ustazah!!! (hehehe) 

See, I have 3 titles... of course they all mean just the same...

Informed by Ijan Fizik si Tungauwon, solar hybrid is already in effect. Cool! Then, no more fear to ease myself late at night. Mind you, it's quite a spooky midnight in Ulu Sugut. What with no electricity and people's talk about ghost thingy! However, 24/7 electricity is just isn't about eradicating my fear to walk to the washroom in the mid of the night!!! This great facality will mean a lot to my students who live in the hostel in particular!!! 

And I... I have this naughty intention in head... going to make extra night English class for the hostel students. Going to make any of them who didn't manage to memorize vocabulary stay back in class!!! 

Lampu sudah ada, takut apa!!! Berjaga bersama!!! 

Going to say, kalaulah, "Itulah kamu... kotoh negi!!! Sudah teacher suruh hafal ma time cuti sikul...."     




No comments:

Post a Comment