Saturday, November 7, 2009

Masjid Makes MONEY!!!




1. All pink. Pink hijab. Pink blouse. Nope. Not pink jeans. Or else I'll be a pink panther which is... urghhh....

2. I was spending some time in Ranau masjid that one fine day. During Raya to be precise. The 5th day. Up from my head to waist... pink!!! Ok, ok... there's no link with pink and my entry.

3. I brought along my sister's DELL laptop. To the masjid. Supposed to have a meeting there! With Salwa, Mahani, and the rest of the company.

4.They came late. Very late. Being one who hate to wait and waited by I was so frustrated! Beard had start to grow on my chin!!! Horn on my head!!!! I felt like kicking and strangling someone!!!

5. Opened my laptop, I wanted to play games while waiting for the company.The so borng boring... get- me - bored easily games : Zuma, Solitaire... etc!!!

6. Suddenly, I thought of something.... "Isn't it darn great if there's a wireless connection here??? It would be heaven.... I could kill time... surfing for stuff... watch youtube.. "

7.Yeah... it would be awesome!!!! I thought seriously the idea that suddenly hit my head!!!!

8. It would be good for the masjid's image and greatness!!! Imagine wireless in the mosque... wouldn't that attract people regardless of age, race... perhaps religion? Come to the mosque to go online.... to do research. To collect stuff, information, blabla bla... of course it would not be free.. there should be some fee. So the money goes to the Mosque!!! Up to the mosque how to use it. Maybe for tarbiah activity done in the mosque. Outreach activity!! Whatever!!!

9.But how to forward this idea?

10. Who am I supposed to tell to get this idea executed?

11. Will it be accepted?

12. Oh... just how do I go about to forward this idea?

13. SUddenly an ustaz... from JAHEINS, Pejabat Daerah Ranau came approaching from nowhere!!

14. OK... to myself I said, "I'll start from him... maybe he knows the answer! Maybe he will listen!"

3 comments:

  1. that is a good idea...but we also should think about bill, time to serve(can the server use to 2am?)how about to those ignore the azan and....that all the reason to block this good idea...in my opinion, u just discuss with your parent 1....hehehe...i also agree..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha true lah azhar... tapi apa kaitan ngan parents??? heee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bah...parent kau kan kenal sama semua org dalam...pasti dia lebih dipercayai...nanti sya jd pelangan pertama kau 2...sanggup sya dtg dari johor kerana kau ja...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete