Saturday, May 30, 2009

THINGS MALAYSIANS DO BEST???

(Sigh)
few more days left before KISSM starts!!!
Kursus cikgu2!!! in maktab...
2 weeks... phew.. that's long...
i am left with no choice...
but to go...
compulsory!!!

Or else...
(Sigh)
tidak boleh jadi cikgu wooo...
all those 6 years of my TESL study will go down in the drain!!!
wait till betul2 sudah jadi cikgu...
bet there will be many course to attend too!!!!
(sigh)
better get use to it now or never...
call it part of professional development!!!
lifelong one!!!

(Sigh)
my kitten 'Puith' keeps on peeing and pooing in front of my brother's room.
I have to clean the mess over and over...

(SIgh)
I still have not start my guitar lesson yet!!!
there are so many other things delaying me so..

(Sigh)
my teeth needs a new filling...
Oh God Oh Help another visit to the dentist!!!

(Sigh)
Now how many sigh already I've made??

Sigh... sigh... sigh...
just one of the things I do best...
sighing sighing I always find myself doing, I damn make sure I do the follow up action needed!!!

I've been reading Lee Su Kim's book 'a Nyonya in Texas'....



came across with her remark saying

'EATING - one of the things that we Malaysian do best....'

hehe... I guess yeah indeed it is!!!
it sure does apply to me!!!
not a bad thing at all as long as what is eaten is all good stuff!!!

(Sigh)
Here I go sighing again!!!
My beties' mother said i'm getting bigger..
huhuhu...
uh oh... i guess i've been eating a lot these days... and no exercise at all...
sob, sob...

(Sigh)
How I never go out exercise since I got home in Ranau like 3 weeks ago...

Now I hope how:
'EXERCISING - one of the things I will do best too... consistently i hope...'
walk side by side with two of the things I do best in my life - SIGHING & EATING...

SIGH...
just pic showing me at the thing I do best (GRIN)



and as Lee Su Kim wrote in her book 'A Nyonya in Texas' - Malaysians do best!!! A must read ni!!!

Crispus said jangan lupa Malaysians juga suka KEPOH!!!!
(Hmmm)

4 comments: