Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crawling, Walking, Running!!!

My friend cute Yan the first Cohort II to go blogging had this tag as her status in Yahoo Messenger - 'Jobless, but not looking (hunting) for job!'

Yeah that goes the same with me cute Yan... (^_^)

Job as a teacher is waiting for me (us)...

In fact I cannot wait till that very day comes this July for me to be posted... to be officially called a teacher.... (Just where the school will be? I'm so like the CAT nowadays. Curious!!! Curious... curious.... meow, meowww!!!)

(clearing my throat) Miss Askidah Tahir (drop the 'r', don't plz)...

Miss Kide'.

Wow awesome. Call me Miss Kide'!!!

Feel cool!!!

More cool is the fact that at this stage I would be moving into the next stage of life.

Level where one is heading toward financially independent state.

Working life that is!!!

Milking for money!!!!

Lately.... most conversations I had with my friends revolved around work - our new responsibilty - upon hitting that phase - working life konon!!! Boring? Hell no bah!!!

Moving toward financially independent.

Cool konon.

Not dependng on parents to provide for one anymore!!!!

My friend Gupier remarked a very good thing about this phase, "tanggungjawab kita lagi-lagi berubah sudah saat-saat ini. kita yang kena memberi pada mama bapa kita sudah sepatutnya!" (of course I changed a bit her ayat... but the isi is there!! hehe).

True indeed Gupier.

Jobless but not hunting for job!!!

That may apply for me and cute cute Yan.

For some....

No.

They are hunting, searching.

Hard for some.

For all my friends who are in search...

I pray that Allah Almighty will ease it for you guys!!!


PS: Life is synonymous to crawl - walk - run!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment