Wednesday, February 18, 2009

P.U.T.U.S.

Broke up. End of the great love story. The cut deep deep, bleeding. Yet invisible. Mark forever. Long time to get better. Some unheal. It's a sad thing yes.


I must admit I don't have enough credibility to talk much about love, broken heart, putus cinta in Bahasa Melayu, all those romance-stuff-related. Coz' I never really experience such things. Ask my friend Aden, he understand me well in this matter.
My peek into that world is through friends. Sharing with me their bits of the stuff. Second source would be observation. Standing outside of the ring, looking, seeing, feeling, learning from what I witness. The last channel definitely is through reading bookworm that I am as Arman said. Yeah I have a bunch of friends who call their friends names.
I could conclude this:-
Broke up.
End of the great love story.
The cut deep, bleeding. Yet invisible.
Mark forever.
Long time to get better.
Some people get bitter.
Some unheal.
So fix it!!!
You don't want to be sick all the time.
It is especially sad for me to listen to bits from friends who broke up with their special one who also happen to be in my circle of friends too. (Some of these exes are my friends though the first are on higher par than the latter).I got irritated to hear repeated stories all over again like there are no other stories. Like some people are Astro Channels. Once story-telling is the most cool. Friends want to share. To let out the bad aura in their grief-stricken heart. Twice is still OK. Thrice and so on and so on added with bits of badmouthing their exes is so not cool and OK. Can sniff something wrong in such situation.
Just what the heck is it for? For me it is like drawing a bad, bad picture about their exes. Painting a hideous colour for them. Like they are real bad, bad dog/ bitch. OK maybe they are. Thing is all of it make me deliberately think you are trying to make me stand in the same league with you. To be so against your exes just like you? We are friends, friends should stick togeteher I know, but your exes are also friends. To get things straight I made my view and stand cut and explicitly clear that the problem should only be between the two. Not me against their exes. Their exes are also my friends even though they are on the higher par.
It just that in life you can't afford to make enemy. What more if the problem got nothind to do with you. I so agree with Riz and Masnah when they said, "The past between two exes especially the hideous part should remain between the two!"
Masnah also agree with me, "By telling the story sure they spill their exes' weaknessess, the bad side. So we could see who the victim are. Who are in guilt. But actually they also reveal their own weaknesses."
And I couldn't agree more!!!

4 comments:

  1. salam. smpi mn sdh bc bku Faisl Tehrani?
    ko sdh bc ka entri br blog Faisal Tehrani pasal karangan tu, gila bahaya owh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..baru skit sy baca..baru interbiu tu..huhu...loaded with assignment bei!!!that latest FT's post pun lum!!!

    ReplyDelete