Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MOM'S L.O.V.E. IS A BLESSING

I went to 1 Borneo yesterday. Last week just got the allowance scholarship. Had long planned to switch to another facial product. Bought new product to test yesterday. Hopefully could kiss bye-bye the glowing sunshine on my detereorating skin (SIGH). Great 'Body Shop' packed their product mainly using paper. Less use of plastic the so non degradable material. In some way I viewed it as a marketting strategy to attract customers who are into 'GREEN' to look at them in a positive light.



Done with my business in The Body Shop - i straight headed to Harris - the newly opened bookstore in 1 Borneo. Only planned to kill time by flipping over some of the books' title and pages from rack to rack. Actually so dying inside to buy 2 books by an Afghan author - i - forgot his name. But I registred very well his very first book's title - The Kite Runner. Nonetheless I'm afraid my budget was already tight this month. What more after purchasing the Body Shop products. (Hopefully it will do wonder to my skin prob. High Hope!!!) Got to wait till next allowance is bank in then.



The last rack i lingered at, my eyes caught Frank McCourt's book. I took it and flipped over several pages.I found myself hooked up reciting



Your mother's love is a blessing,


No matter where you go,


Keep her while you have her,


You'll miss her when she's gone.



well written in the Irish-American teacher's book. Splendid and beautiful. Made me pondered on how much so far my dedication of appreciation towards my mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment