Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've Been Tag Yeah

OK I'm a NKOTB... New Kid On The Blog!!! My sister leave me a comment P/s I tag you... so i went like hey what's the animal is that?

Rupanya... it is this... 6 random things spill I have to.

Rules:-
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules in you blog.√
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.√
4. Tag 6 people to your post and link to them.√
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.√

So here go the 6 things:
1. I'm praying for someone now... really pray he'll made the interview!!!
2. I really really want to eat Burger King now with my sister Ijah!!!
3. I want to learn how to swim and then take diving license... hopefully with Abeq!!!
4. How I hope to collect all of my Faisal Tehrani's book with Kak Rozet by end of this month. I miss 'em!! (SIGH)
5. I hope I am cool during driving class coz my teacher Mr. Raju said he was soooo afraid to ride with me. How bad was I sir??? Lagi mau tanya.... duh.. (GRIN)
6. SLIMWORLD I want to enrol in you!!!! I don't want Herbal Life like Momoy or Syaz or ZZ want it... I want SLIMWORLD... (GRIN)...

Bah I have to nominate 6 people, so I nominate
1. Yantoxxx
2. Momoy
3. Bugiey Bugz
4. Shima
5. Andie Mujie
6. SYaz do you have a blog???? since mdm. Jenny Pang ask us to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment