Friday, February 4, 2011

INTIFADA

My brother told me, "A demonstration by people in Jordan was planned to be executed after Jumaat prayer. It's to show support for what the people in Egypt are up to against their government. Nonetheless, it did not take place. Maybe because of the rain..." 

I'm a froggie under the coconut shell. I was in the dark of all current issues while I was in Ulu Sugut. Uprising of the people in Egypt against their government is one of them. There is no excuses for my ignorance since there is Internet facality in school. Just what did I do in school? Awww... I'm busy with my position as the Head of English Panel. Excuses... excuses... stop with giving excuses Askidah!

Now. I'm out of the darkness, I say, "I support the Egypt uprising against Hosni Mubarak's regime..."  

No comments:

Post a Comment